- O Nas
- Wynajęcie sali
List otwarty polskiej społeczności do brytyjskich szkół
Zwracamy się z prośbą do lokalnych szkół o poszerzenie programu nauczania o elementy reprezentujące polską kulturę. Prosimy szkoły o okazanie zainteresowania kontekstem kulturowym polskich uczniów oraz szerzej, polskiej społeczności mieszkającej w UK. Podejmujemy te kroki biorąc pod uwagę atmosferę wywołaną ogłoszeniem decyzji o Brexicie oraz chcąc zwrócią uwagę na fakt, że my -Polacy- staliśmy się integralną częścią tego społeczeństwa.
Zapraszamy do przeczytania listu i złożenia podpisu.
RECRUITMENT ADVERT FOR FRAMEWORK AND PARTNERS
Framework is acting as Lead Agency for a partnership which will deliver the Big Lottery Funds Fulfilling Lives programme Supporting People with multiple and complex needs in Nottingham. This exciting and innovative service is known as Opportunity Nottingham and will deliver and improve services for people with multiple needs living within Nottingham City and further afield if appropriate. Beneficiaries of the work will be people who have previously had poor experiences of engaging with mainstream services and who may have needs relating to homelessness or inadequate housing, substance misuse issues, history of or current offending histories or mental ill health.
The service will work with beneficiaries from across Nottinghams diverse communities including BME, new and migrant communities, offering culturally sensitive and culturally specific services and interventions.
We are looking to recruit a polish speaking worker with a passion for the following areas as below
Job Title Personal Development Coordinator (Polish Speaking x1)
Reports to Team Leaders
Role Coordinating delivery of services to individual beneficiaries
Directly supporting a beneficiary caseload
Working with beneficiaries to create Personal Development Plans
Liaison with referring and partner provider agencies. This post will work with but not exclusively the polish community
Working Hours 37
This group of beneficiaries will present challenges. The team and its members will need to be creative and flexible, patient and persistent, and, where required, assertive in their approach. We would also welcome applications from people with lived experience that would give an insight into the situation facing potential beneficiaries.
For the above role we are looking for staff who can demonstrate
- Experience of working with vulnerable people, particularly those with multiple needs
- Fluent Polish speaker and links with the Polish community
- Understanding of partnership working with external agencies
- Understanding of the range of services available to vulnerable people
- Understanding of the issues faced by people who are affected by: homelessness, substance misuse, mental health, offending backgrounds
- Ability to accurately plan and record work with beneficiaries
- Work with team leaders to ensure best practice and to enhance the service with increased knowledge in your speciality
- Commitment to diversity, tolerance and flexibility.
- Excellent communication, liaison and negotiation skills
- Numeracy and literacy skills equivalent to NVQ Level 2 ( measured by the assessment)
If you feel you have the qualities outlined then you can get further details and an application form by telephoning Nottingham (0115) 9709574 (answer phone service available), or write to the Human Resources Manager, Framework, Val Roberts House, 25 Gregory Boulevard Nottingham, NG7 6NX. You can also email email@example.com or visit our web site at www.frameworkha.org Please note CVs will not be accepted.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Closing date: 06/08/2015
Phone No. 0115 841 7711
Registered Charity number - 1060941